Hi everyone! Yesterday I recorded another makeup tutorial!
Seriously I have no idea why, but Windows Movie Maker point blank refused to save this video in any resolution higher than 360p! I managed to get it to 720p this morning, but I seriously tried about 20 times yesterday with no luck.
I should probably try something better than Windows Movie Maker in future…..
* List of Products used*
* Dolly Eye Crystal I Grey
* MUA Glitterball Palette – Shimmery White & Pink shades
* Etude House Dark Chocolate Smudge Liner
* Urban Decay Naked Palette (Tease, used in eye crease & lower lashline)
* E.L.F Natural Brown Eyelashes
* Dolly Wink Brown Liquid Liner (To cover eyelash glue)
* Dolly Wink Brown Mascara
* NYX White Eyeliner
* Tokyo Milk Lip Balm
* E.L.F Long Wear Lip Liner
* Candy Doll Lipstick – Ramune Pink
* Liz Lisa Blush – Pink
Music – Final Fantasy XIII-2 OST – Serahs Theme (Isn’t this song beautiful?)